This game is a spoof of Alexander Dumas' 1844 novel The Three Musketeers. Telly, Zoe & Grover go off on a quest to find King Oscar's missing Royal Pig. Each has a very special skill: Telly knows about shapes, Zoe is good with animals, & Grover reads very well. They must cooperate to complete their tasks.
- "King Oscar's Royal Junk": Find items described by King Oscar.
- "Fish & Birdie Pile Up": Help Zoe send the animals stuck in a traffic jam home.
- "Telly's Tremendous Triangle": Match shapes to make a ramp over the town wall.
- "Bridge-Building Blast": Put the right number of bricks into Grover's machine to build a bridge across the canyon.
- "The Big Pig": The Grouchketeers must cooperate to rescue the Royal Pig from a mud pit.
- "The Mud Ball": Pick an instrument for the Royal Pig to play at the Mud Ball.
- King Oscar the Grouch & Big Bird: Caroll Spinney
- Snuffy, Grouchketeer Telly, The Twiddlebug Governor: Marty Robinson
- Grover the Traveller, Grouchketeer Grover, Alistair Cookie: Frank Oz
- Grouchketeer Zoe: Fran Brill
- Elmo: Kevin Clash
- Grover's Mommy: Alice Dinnean-Vernon
- A Twiddlebug Girl: Peter Linz
- Royal Pig: Howard London